Durex of notebooks! HP ENVY 13 new product evaluation
PC industry development so far, in terms of product technology, performance, workmanship, experience and product line richness have made great progress. Among them, the high-end notebook series, as the "show muscle" products of major PC manufacturers, can be said to integrate the most technology, performance, function and technology of the current manufacturers, which can be called in all aspects. In particular, the HP ENVY 13 I got today is the lightest notebook product in HP's history. It can be called "Durex" in the notebook industry and is the highlight of the ultra-thin extreme experience.
HP ENVY series notebook, as HP's product line positioned in the high-end market, enjoys a high reputation in the industry with its exquisite workmanship and excellent user experience. HP ENVY 13 is a new product just introduced by HP not long ago. The 12.9mm ultra-thin body has undoubtedly become its most eye-catching point. Today, the new member of HP ENVY series ENVY 13-d023u (low-profile version, hereinafter referred to as ENVY 13) came to the PConline evaluation room. Next, let's take a closer look at it.
■ HP ENVY13 notebook: 12.9mm ultra-thin body
HP ENVY series notebook has won the favor of consumers due to its exquisite appearance design and unparalleled portability of traditional notebook. As a new member of HP's ENVY camp, ENVY 13 adopts a simple and fashionable style in overall appearance, which is very generous, and the thickness of 12.9mm is undoubtedly the "thin" to the extreme.
HP ENVY 13 fuselage is made of magnesium aluminum alloy, which shows strong metal texture while taking into account the weight of the fuselage, showing high-end atmosphere. Its A- side design continues the family's usual style, and the iconic HP LOGO is still placed in the center of the fuselage. We noticed that the top of the ENVY 13 body is designed with a strip groove, which may be due to the fact that the HP ENVY 13 body is too thin and light. This design can help users quickly distinguish the direction of its top.
For an excellent notebook product, bright appearance design is important, and good details are also essential. It can be seen that HP ENVY 13 adopts a large-angle smooth transition design in appearance, which on the one hand makes its appearance more intimate, on the other hand, it can more intuitively show the tight fit of the whole body, and the workmanship is very exquisite.
When we consider a notebook product, portability is undoubtedly one of the more important indicators. HP ENVY 13 has a very thin and light body design, with a weight of 1.410Kg and a travel weight of only 1.809Kg. In order to let everyone have a more intuitive understanding of the thickness of its body, we compared it with a dollar coin. We can see that the thickness of HP ENVY 13 is much smaller than the diameter of a dollar coin, and its portability is very excellent.
Since its launch, HP ENVY series notebook has won the favor of consumers with its exquisite appearance design and unparalleled portability of traditional notebook. As a new member of HP's ENVY camp, ENVY 13 adopts a simple and fashionable style in overall appearance, which is very generous, and the thickness of 12.9mm is undoubtedly the "thin" to the extreme.
[PConline Evaluation] I won't say much about the gossip at the beginning. Anyone who will click in knows what God U is all about! When we first reported on E3V5, we made a prediction.
Since the development of PC industry, great progress has been made in product technology, performance, workmanship, experience and product line richness.
I won't say much about the gossip at the beginning. Anyone who will come in knows what God U is all about! When we first reported on E3V5, we made a prediction.
At recent dinners, I found an interesting phenomenon: 80% of the people at the dinner table are using iPhone, and the remaining 20% include other brands of mobile phones. Although Apple still bears the negative impression of "showing off its wealth", "installing X" and so on, its huge market share tells us that it is impossible for Apple to have so many users if it only sells its appearance. For a long time, "fruit powder" people will spontaneously tell everyone how to humanize Apple's user experience to achieve a religious marketing ........... There should be a huge "but" here, but there have been several problems that make the author feel unhappy. Apple is actually a little far from the excellent experience that fruit powder said. Yes, perhaps Apple fans can say that Apple pays more attention to a macro experience, and then drowns you with terms such as "ecology" and "one-stop". There should be another but, but the devil is hidden in the details. Some anti-human details in Apple products are enough to make a seemingly perfect product a failure, but ironically, these bad details often only appear in the Chinese market. Below we list a few: